St Christopher's Berlin

Fabulous 10628 Total Reviews

• lendyjane8900
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2018

it was a very good place to stay

• tomjasam3130
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
12th Oct 2018
7.1

I'm sorry not to telling how nice all things have been, but we couldn't stay at the room, because we had have children with us. So we has to leave late in the night without a possibility to stay. Luckily we found a place for the night. I wish it would be more highlighted that the dooms are only for over 18 year's.

• rhiannonashcroft
  • England, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th Oct 2018
7.7

I liked the pub downstairs, but this was open to the public and the only social area, so no hostel vibe whatsoever. Everyone I met wasn’t in the hostel. Very comfy beds, with a curtain. Personal plug sockets but the plug wouldn’t stay in. Cleaners consistently shut all toilets on floor and showers to clean between 8-9 am, the most busy so inconvenient time. Would visit pub but would stay elsewhere as I like a community feel hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2018

Aside from the fact that there were no laundry or kitchen facilities, there were plenty of clean unisex, male and female showers and toilets, which were impeccably clean. The number one thing about this hostel is how brilliant the staff and security are; extremely welcoming, friendly and caring. I can honestly say I’ve never experienced such a warm team of people running a hostel before. I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Berlin.

• juliapopham4593
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2018

Great hostel! Good facilities, a bar downstairs and in a perfect location.

• England, Male, 18-24
5th Oct 2018

My stay at this hostel was faultless and after 4 months of travel, is the best run I have ever been. What impressed me most was the comradery on display between all staff members. Their team ethos means they have happy and inclusive staff who are proud of where they work. This was very apparent when greeted at check-in with a bountiful smile and friendly conversation. This positive attitude leaves you with the impression that nothing is too much to ask. Shouts out to Christina and Ernesto!

Thank you for the review, we are so pleased that you were able to see just how much we love what we do! We all started out as travellers ourselves, and we absolutely love to meet new people every day! We'll pass on your praise to the team! Be sure to visit us again soon. St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• guizzelamatienzo1850
  • Peru, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2018

This is the best hostel I’ve ever been! It’s really clean and all the rooms have a kitchen and 2 bathrooms to use with all the facilities, so no queueing to have a shower. At night you can meet plenty of people on the ground floor since it’s like a bar, also you can eat (just till 9) but if you’re looking for a place to meet other tourists like you - here is the place to come, the ambiance is so cool and friendly!. It’s located in Mitte, the most central neighbourhood in Berlin...just perfect!

• hillarybautch2475
  • USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Oct 2018

St Christopher’s is wonderful! I’ve stayed at multiple of their locations and this one did not disappoint. The rooms and all of the facilities are super clean and inviting, and the vibe is so fun. Don’t miss the comedy show downstairs! Oh, and the bar food is excellent - can’t get enough of the schnitzel!

Wow, thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to read of your experience with us, we are glad you enjoyed our comedy event and the schnitzel! Be sure to visit us again soon! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

3rd Oct 2018

I would stay here again.

Great to hear! St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

• bleandri9544
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2018

Amazing atmosphere with friendly staff. The bar downstairs is very lively and the comedy club goes until the early hours on weekends. Great choices of day activities as well. Enjoyed my stay here for the purpose of having fun. Not a hostel for quiet times and relaxing though.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, it's great to read that you loved our amazing atmosphere and of course, our amazing staff! Enjoy the rest of your travels. St. Christopher's Berlin Team.

×