St Christopher's Camden

7th Nov 2018

It was just awesome

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Nov 2018

I had to find quickly an hostel around camden area and this is was a very nice surprise. The staff is so lovely and helpful and the rooms are nice! really recommend

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Nov 2018

Great location and very nice staff!!

• Ireland, Male, 41+
6th Nov 2018

Clean, quiet and comfortable. Friendly and efficient staff. It was exactly what I wanted, I was considering getting a hotel room as a I wanted peace and quiet and good sleep but decided to chance a hostel as all the hotels were expensive and didn’t look very good. I’m very glad I didn’t as I saved myself sixty odd quid. Inn in out no hassle. I will use again.

• christopherpapp871719
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
2nd Nov 2018
6.0

The place is under renovation. Workers hitting there hammers early in the morning. Small room staff wernt very friendly.

Hi there, Thanks for your patience during our renovation, we'll be brand new and sparkling for your next visit! We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our usually attentive and helpful staff! We will ensure they are on top form in future! Happy Travels Camden Team

• Germany, Male, 25-30
31st Oct 2018
8.0

We only stayed for one night. the hostel is close to the O2 kentish town concert venue so we could just walk there. the room was nice, the bathroom/shower was ok. bit of mold here and there but I've seen worse. the bar/pub that's attached to the hostel was being renovated but there's plenty of other bars on that same street. we'd definitely stay here again.

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so happy you had a great time and we look forward to seeing you next time! Happy Travels, Camden Team

• Shamsul23
  • India, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2018
5.7

Under construction, great chain of hostels. This one is a mess for few weeks.

Hi there! Thank you for your time to leave a review for us! We hope you found everything fine even though our bar is closed! Safe travels, Camden team

27th Oct 2018
6.0

Nothing great to say about this hostel. It wasn't fun partially because they were reconstructing the bar and common area so the only place to be was in bed.

Hi there! Really sorry to hear that you had issues during your stay with us! Hope you had a great journey! Safe travels, Camden team

19th Oct 2018

My stay here was over all positive, however even though I had email confirmation I called up the hostel six days before I got there to confirm my booking and was told that it was too far ahead to check (six days?).The check-in was easy and smooth and the room was comfortable, spacious, warm, clean with on suite toilets. This was a Friday and didn't get to sleep until 2am due to the loud club music from downstairs so no good for light sleepers. Staff were very pleasant when I was there.

Hiya! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, glad your stay was enjoyable. It may have been a misunderstanding regarding checking your booking. Safe travels, Camden team.

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Oct 2018

Had a splendid stay at the Camden Hostel, great staff, very friendly. Definitely recommend people, particularly young people to stay at this great hostel! Thanks for the great night

Hi there. Thanks so much for the great feedback, were glad you had a great time here with us. Safe travels, Camden team.

×