St Christopher's Inn Canal

Fabulous 18183 Total Reviews

• leomveras7777
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

If it has a kitchen, would be much better

• m_medin1428
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jul 2018

Amazing time, I’m a solo traveller and found a great group of people here every night downstairs in the bar area. Location/scenery is awesome and wifi seems to work all throughout the building. Loved it here, you’ll see me back again!!

• jessicabarstow7387
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

Staff lovely, very welcoming! Easy to get to the Paris nord and attractions via the metro, which is very easy to use. Good discounts on bar attached to hostel

• emtorrance873
  • England, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

AMAZING if you’re solo traveller. GREAT atmosphere

• sarahhallauthor
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2018
6.6

It’s a massive party hostel. Not my thing!! I wanted sleep but it was incredibly noisy the entire time I was there for 4 nights... and the noise last until the middle of the night.. beds are comfy for a hostel but omg the noise!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

Great hostel, staff are all really helpful and lovely. Met some nice people as I was a sooo traveller, was a little hard to met anyone to start as mostly groups.

9th Jul 2018
5.4

Paris is expensive so I know accommodations can be limited based on budget; however, I had a miserable time here. I was on the first floor in a 12-bed female dorm. There was no A/C but we also could not open the windows because of the noise on the street. One of the two communal bathrooms was closed on our floor. (Your key card only allows you onto your floor) When I went to use the shower in the later morning, the maid cleaning shouted at me for wearing shoes inside the shower.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018
6.0

No aircon in the rooms, so have to keep the windows open & being on a Main Street, it’s very busy & noisy. Not sure what happened but the floor we were on smelt like a public toilet. You couldn’t stand in the hallway for too long. No aircon in the main areas either so eating breakfast was extremely hot.

Thank you for your feedback.

• issyhp1101368
  • England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

This is a brilliant hostel, super sociable and no matter when you stay, there are always things going on at the bar etc. Very international hostel and the atmosphere is brilliant, especially at night when people chill outside the hostel and next to the canal. The facilities are great; spacious rooms, lockers underneath the beds and secure lockers for use on day of arrival/departure when you are not checked in. Would definitely recommend this hostel and the location is great, 5 mins to metro.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018
4.0

It is unacceptable not to have aircon/fan in a room especially when it’s summer .... I did not sleep very much in my 3 nights there due to the over baring heat in the room . When complained about it was a nothing we can do about it response. I also got asked how my stay was when I responded in regards to heat she said it’s not usually this hot ... regardless you should have a facilities for all possible occasions eg. Heat wave..

We are sorry about the heat wave. Our usual summer temperature is 22°-26° (like today) what gives our rooms a great atmosphere :) I'm sure you can understand that! Thank you for your feedback.

×