St Christopher's Inn Canal

Fabulous 18841 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 18841 Total Reviews

14th Oct 2018

I've yet to find a hostel that didn't have mold on the ceilings of the shower, but it's still gross. I liked the vibe and the staff, and they have plenty of lockers and options to keep your stuff safe. They also have a bouncer which I didn't know if that should make me feel safer or more sketched out haha. Decent location, it'd be easier to stay at their location nearer Gare du Nord if you're sightseeing and don't want to deal with the metro as much. Outlets by the bed and relatively clean.

• chantellesanderson112096
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
13th Oct 2018
8.0

Location is nice, right beside the canal, lots going on. Room was big and clean. Lots going on if u want to party.

Thanks for your review. We do love to party :)

• khenshaw
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2018
8.0

Staff were very friendly and helpful! Didn't spend much time there but very cool facilities and easy access to metro.

Thank you! Hope to see you back soon

• France, Couple, 31-40
12th Oct 2018
7.1

Good hostel for younger folks, but the bathroom facilities were a bit below par. Regularly cleaned but poorly kept and could do with a bit of renovation. For the price it was a bit surprising. Room was fine and common facilities are good! Lots of activities and ways to meet people!

Thank you for your review. Bathroom on your floor is now getting renovated.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
12th Oct 2018
6.6

Excellent location. Clean and big rooms. The storage under the beg is very noisy then you wake up every time people use it at night. No smiling nd helpful staff No kitchen The chill out area is with loud music.

• Eprada11
  • Argentina, Male, 18-24
5.1

It's just a normal hostel where you have to pay for everything. They even made me pay for store my luggage until I get my room (the first time I have to do this). Also, The people of the reception is not very kind (I asked kindly if they can change my bed to avoid being just next to the sink and they denied even when almost 5 beds were empty when I arrived to the room).

• Austria, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2018

I had a lovely stay! Staff was really really nice and friendly and helpful!! My bedroom was fine too (I stayed in a 10 bed female dorm. Toilettes and showeres weren't always clean. It was accepatble but also a little gross! I didn't know girls could be so gross and leave toilettes behind dirty (with blood stains on the toilett or withs lots of hair in the shower) without caring. I liked that the had seperate toilettes and showers available too!! Breakfast was alright :)

• robynpettiford5391
  • England, Female, 18-24
6.0

Online it said breakfast was included but it wasn’t.

8th Oct 2018

Solid hostel for the city of Paris and the price. Bed was really comfortable, especially the blanket. Bathrooms were clean and not too crowded (I am an early riser though). Staff was friendly and the location was close to a metro.

Thank you!

• crislaine-giroto72
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2018
6.9

The hostel its okay. The metro station is about 15 minutes walking. They dont have hairdryer The staff is not friendly. My room it was clean, but the bad thing its the bathroom its outside the room. I would recommend this hostel.

×