Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation should be done 1 week before arrival in hotel.
in the opposite, or for no show the group will be charged to pay 1 nights cost, to the hotel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
As Security Deposit, we require 10% - 20% deposit from the booking date (when the booking is made).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has been fully renovated (April 2014) : the rooms, terrace, lobby, furniture and also now, there is a lift!
Enjoying an excellent location in the very heart of touristic place and the old city area, called Sultanahmet, the Star Holiday Hotel 3 star hotel, faces both the famous and inspired, Sultanahmet Blue Mosque and Haghia Sophia (Santa Sofia) museum.
Situated in the centre of Sultanahmet, our hotel is also just a stone’s throw from Topkapi Palace and the fabulous Basilica Cistern - with the Grand Bazaar being no more than 10′ minutes stroll away.
Offering very affordable room rates, our hotel really does provide value for money. Not only is its situation one of the best in the area, the Star Holiday also offers guests simply decorated and clean accommodation, a roof-top breakfast room overlooking the Marmara Sea and the Sultanahmet Blue Mosque, and the chance to enjoy a refreshing drink in the hotel’s 1st-floor bar.
Our 34 Standard rooms, including 3 connected rooms for larger families, are all equipped with private bathrooms, air-conditioning and heating system, a direct-dial telephone, free wireless internet access, LCD screen TV with all languages available and refrigerator, hairdryers.
The Star Holiday Hotel allows guest to truly enjoy the very spirit of Sultanahmet, Istanbul without having to delve too deeply into their pockets! View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>