Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All of our private rooms can be configured as either two single beds or one big king, and come with plenty of wardrobe space, linen and toasty heating. Our sturdy dorm bunk beds include all of the same luxuries, along with plenty of space for the treasures of your travels. Bathrooms are shared with all guests in the lodge, as is our roomy communal kitchen where you're welcome to cook up a feed if your wallet needs a break from all the amazing food options nearby.
The living room is the heart of Starfall, with plenty of comfy couches and bean bags to chill on and share tales of your day over a few drinks. Meet and bond with your housemates, play some Mario Kart in the games corner or just zen out to the mountain views. If you're keen to party when we close things up at around 10:30PM, you can grab a roadie and wander up to Happo where there's plenty of great nightlife to choose from!
All bookings include pickup and drop-off for arrival and departure, and the best service we can offer from the moment you book until we see you off! If there's anything more you need to know just get in touch, we're happy to help!
Things to note & policies：
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 14:00
Check out Before: 10:00
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 7AM - 10PM View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>