Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
An elegant, tasteful hotel, it boasts of exquisite architecture, sophisticated interiors and services that all have a personal touch to them. So, whether you are a business delegation, a honeymooning couple, a family on a summer vacation, or simply a soul in search of adventure, spiritualism, or your inner self, you would be bound to have a wonderfully, fulfilling holiday with Surya... making you want to come back.. soon!
Staywell Hotel is located on the eastern side of Dharamshala on Kharadanda Road, a 10-minute drive from Dharamshala bus stand. Mcleodganj, the residence of the Dalai Lama is 3 km away, Bhagsunag Temple is 11 km away, Palampur town is 36 km away and Chamunda Nandikeshwar dham is 16 km away.
Staywell Hotel is set away from the main road and offers peace and privacy amidst the hills. The views from the hotel are splendid across large, terraced hills.
There are 10 rooms including 1 suites as accommodation options. All tastefully furnished, the rooms are equipped with a television and telephone and attached washrooms with a shower, linen and basic toiletries provided for. Room service is also available.
Please note that room heaters are provided at an extra cost.
Dining & Facilities
Guests can enjoy their meals at the Beimessal restaurant with a capacity of 70 persons. On the menu feature Continental, Chinese, Tibetan, north Indian and south Indian cuisine.
Other facilities at Staywell Hotel are a conference hall, laundry service, doctor on call, travel desk and sightseeing assistance and ample car parking.
Staywell Hotel Dharamshala - Best deals on hotel packages for Dharamshala Hotels. Find cheap hotel packages for Staywell Hotel, Dharamshala. For more details on hotels, flights and holiday packages, View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Tub
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>