Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing (email). If a cancellation is received where 4 weeks or more notice is given, a full refund of the total booking sum will be issued (minus any deposits and booking fees already paid to us and Hostelworld.com)
Any reduction in numbers must be submitted in writing (email). If a reduction in numbers is received where 4 weeks or more notice is given, a full refund of each per person, per night charge will be issued (minus any deposit and booking fees already paid to us and Hostelworld.com)
No refund will be issued for cancellations or reduction in numbers where less than 4 weeks notice is given. No refund will be issued for no show bookings.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 25% deposit of your total booking sum must be paid before we are able to confirm your booking. This deposit must be paid in addition to any deposit/booking fees already paid to Hostelworld.com and is non-refundable.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without notice if the 25% deposit is not paid within 14 days of the date you made your booking through Hoselworld.com
As stated in the group booking criteria, Subject to availability, groups containing 50+ persons will automatically be given sole use of the premises.
Groups of 20+ persons that are not booked as sole use of the premises must be full board. Please contact us for details about options and menus that are available to your group .
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Subject to availability, groups containing 50+ persons will automatically be given sole use of the premises.
Groups of 20+ persons that are not booked as sole use of the premises must be full board. Please contact us for details about options and menus that are available to your group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please be sure to notify us of your arrival time as there is not a 24 hour reception. Reception is open from 08:00-10:00 and 17:00-22:00. Check-in is also from 17:00-22:00. Late or early arrivals can be offered at each staff members discretion and only when arranged in advance. There is a warden on call for security reasons and contact telephone number(s) are located on the main entrance door to the premises. If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of 5pm on the date of arrival, you will be charged the full amount of your booking, including any booking extras. If you need to cancel your booking more than 48 hours before 5pm on the date of arrival, a full refund will be given.
Stonehenge (5 miles)
Salisbury (8 miles)
Southampton (24 miles)
Bath and Longleat (30 miles)
London via A303/M3 (65 miles)
Exeter (98 miles) View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>