Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
space,provided linen,towels and cutlery.
Everything is just foot steps away from the accommodation.
Our accommodation is located inside City Walls in the historic parts of Dubrovnik. Situated on peaceful and quiet place perfect for rest and relation,just few minutes walk from main street Stradun and all other attraction like all events.
In vicinity there are:shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, post office,restaurants, internet cafe, exchange office,tourist service,old harbour with boats,taxi and bus station, rent-a-car.
You will be able to organize quality free time during your vacation.Everything you may
need is within walking distance such as nearest beach Banje.
Dubrovnik is city rich with culture and history so it is listed in UNESCO World Heritage List. Dubrovnik Old Town was built in the 13th century and remains almost untouched to the present day. Tall walls surround Dubrovnik Old Town.
Dubrovnik - The 'Pearl of the Adriatic', situated on the Dalmatian coast, became an important Mediterranean sea power from the 13th century onwards. Although severely damaged by an earthquake in 1667, Dubrovnik managed to preserve its beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces and fountains.
Dubrovnik city walls is The most recognizable feature which defines the physiognomy of the historic city of Dubrovnik and gives it its characteristic appearance, famous all over the world, are its intact city walls, which run uninterrupted for 1940 meters encircling the city. This complex structure, one of the most beautiful and strongest for system in the Mediterranean, consists of a series of forts, bastions, casemates, towers and detached forts.
Dubrovnik is the city located at the south end of Croatia. It has it's own airport - Dubrovnik Airport Cilipi, as well as ferry terminal so it can be reached by air from vast range of European cities.
Check-in from 11.00 -24:00
Check-out - 10.00
Cancellation policy is 72 hrs in advance
Minimum stay 2 nights
We accept payment by cash only. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>