Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For any group larger than 8 people SugarCane hostel requires a 50% 2 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Brazilian runs Sugar Cane wants to give our guests a family feel with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Approximatly 150 metres to the main Street of Pipa Av. Baia dos Golfinhos, where you will be able to find all the best bars, nightclubs and shopping.
Praia Central being approximately a 300 meter walk, makes the relaxed vibe of Sugar Cane extend all the way to the soft golden sands of Pipas world renowned beaches.
Enjoy a sunset drink on our terrace bar or kick back and relax in a hammock until nightfall when Pipas electric nightlife comes alive.
Coming from a travelling background we have tried to make Sugar Cane as traveler friendly as possible with the facilities every modern day traveler needs.
So please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and we look forward to having you stay with us all at Sugar Cane in the future.
Check in: 12am
Check out: 11am
Cash only on arrival View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>