Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Suite Home Prague offers 28 spacious suites with kitchen, for short and long-term accommodation. We were awarded as top Hotels in Prague on Tripadvisor for last decade.
Why choose suite home Prague:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and use of PCs in the lobby
• BREAKFAST with selection of fresh warm meals
• Suites include fully equipped KITCHEN, Tea & Coffee, AC, smart LCD TV satellite
• Suitable for families - large apartments for up to 7 people (35mq-120mq)
• WE ARE BABY FRIENDLY: baby cots, beddings, cosmetics, high chairs, baby bath
• ORIGINAL BEER SPA - unlimited consumption of beer when ordering any treatments
Suite Home Prague Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No smoking property under penalty 100 EUR. In case client/s, group does not respect the accommodation rules of the supplier (for example noise after 22:00), Supplier reserves the right to refuse the client to continue with the stay in the Supplier property without providing alternative accommodation. Client still has to pay for the entire stay. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>