Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer clean, comfortable rooms for the budget-minded traveler be they alone or part of families or large and small groups. The Sun Hotel not only caters for individual travelers but also for people on adventure tours too. This has made the Sun Hotel an ideal place for backpackers and budget travelers to exchange travel ideas that can help your money go further....
In addition to the Sun Hotel's fame for its friendly atmosphere and hospitality,
it has the No.1 location in Cairo. Situated at Talaat Harb st, probably the best
shopping street in Cairo, it is also just off Tahreer square, the home of the Egyptian Museum and the Egyptian Revolution , keeper of the world famous treasure of King Tutankamun. Here you will also find the Metro to get you around Cairo as well as many restaurants and tea and shesha cafes.
So if you are thinking of traveling to Cairo as a backpacker or budget traveler, we are sure you will find the Sun Hotel has every thing you need, and that it exceeds its fame and popularity. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>