Sunflower Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 1827 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2018

The place is perfect, the staff is really nice and the location is also really good, only a few minutes walking from the East Side Gallery and really close from the Sbahn station. The only not-so-good point about the hostel is that they don't have a common kitchen for the guests, what I think is really important point, since usually people that stays in hostel (specially this one that was the cheapest one for shared room by the time) are people that are trying to save money, which means cooking.

11th Apr 2018

Great hostel, good attitude amongst the staff, very friendly and helpful, thank you guys!

• mallorykimberlin7510
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Great hostel! Clean and has a great environment. They make you pay a deposit for the sheets but you get it back when you leave, which is nice! I didn’t like having to get a key from the front desk or having to be buzzed in every time I wanted to go to my room. I felt that I was being annoying and there was an easy way to fix this.

• TravelingHeidi
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2018

I met many great people here to hang out with. There was many things to do very nearby like the incredibly artistic East Gallery, a tram station, food, and club choices. There was one person who works here that I felt wasn't that friendly when I arrived but besides that the rest of the staff was very fun awesome, welcoming, and helpful when I kept adding dates (I went from one to four nights because I liked the place and location so much). The hang out area was always fun too.

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2018

Friendly staff and a great atmosphere in the bar! Wish there has been kitchen facilities. I think it is a way of getting more money out of guests to be honest but still. Would deffo go back if I stay in Berlin for the atmosphere alone!

• callum-townsend9427
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Mar 2018

Mega little place, cheap ! Nice bathrooms right in the middle of all the clubs

• Germany, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2018
6.9

It was really loud the whole night so I had troubles to fall asleep and to stay asleep.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2018

I stayed at the Sunflower for like 11 days, and enjoyed it very much. It has a super chill staff (seems like a requirement to work there) and it's walking distance to many good places, including most of the clubs. So yeah I'd recommend it for sure.

• rommarioo
  • Lithuania, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2018
8.0

Good hostel. Staff is friendly. Everything clean. I liked this place.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Feb 2018
6.9

I only stayed one night so I'm very neutral about this place. The location is nice if you want to experience the night life in Berlin since it close to some techno clubs. The key system is pretty strange but if you go in a group of three you get a whole room to yourself, so you'll be fine. The atmosphere seems chill but didn't stay there long to experience it well. But I've a feeling I'll stay here again. 😏

×