Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Start from 2005, we build our first home right by the rice terrace, we are perfectly emerged with nature. No matter on the rooftop, restaurant or just in your warm bed, you can always feel the nature’s endless changing. Here we plant the flowers, grow the vegetables, breed the chickens, do the cooking, signing and playing instrument. While offering you comfortable stay we live our life here. We try our best to live with nature, creating a space which is responsible for nature. We use enzyme to replace chemical washing, implement garbage segregation to recycle the valuable waste, use solar power to offer hot shower. We are expecting you to come here to enjoy life with us and find your own world.
Join us in enjoying the beauty of mother-earth – eat from our organic farm, indulge with the wonderful scenery, find your own paradise within our huge open space, and experience the harmony among our friendly domestic animal friends.
Our mountain view rooms offers amazing sunrise view (sometimes rainbows too) emerging right from the rice terraces. Neat dorm beds for budget travellers.
Facilities & FREE services:
pick up from car park
24 hours hot shower
super-duper Wi-Fi in EVERY corner of the guesthouse
hair-dryer and kettle in room
Chinese tea making area
bikes for rental
library with English guidebooks, etc
We're experienced travellers who strive to facilitate your travels. Share our ORGANIC food prepared in the local way with a low price. If you've got itchy hands and want to pick fruit together with us, you're most welcome!
Your money goes to supporting... Thank you.
GREEN living: we believe in sustainability and have our own little ecosystem, compost, recycle centre etc.; we also lead local children in cleaning up the neighbourhood, and;
EDUCATION: we provide free education to local children who lack access to school or those who want to learn English. We recruit overseas volunteers and provide them with lodge and food.
Simple life is good life. Sunny Guesthouse looks forward to receiving you. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>