Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All the rooms have balcony with chair and table and hammock.
At Sunset Bungalows, guests can get accommodations suiting different styles of comfort and leisure, from Robinson Crusoe’ style room to Deluxe air-conditioned rooms all facing the sun setting down in bay of Koh Rong Samloem.
The onsite panoramic view restaurant presents a Khmer and European Cuisine with the freshest ingredients prepared by talented locals on the advices of a French Chef. M'Pai Bay, where Sunset Bungalows is located, is a traditional Cambodian fishing village hidden in the island's northern cove.
The 600 people eco-friendly community cares very much for their little-known paradise, they participate in its development, built a school for their kids and invite travelers to discover this unique enclave. “M’Pai Bei”, which means 23 in Khmer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>