Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The family lives nearby, to attend to your needs promptly. As soon as you check-in to the Sunset accommodation you will feel like one of the family, this is where we differ from other accommodation providers in Gozo.
The hostel is located at Qbajjar bay and comprises of various rooms of single, twin and triple bedded configurations. Each room has its own balcony with an Ensuite shower, TV ,free wifi ,fridge and aircondtion with coin meter.
From the hostel you have the views of the Mediterranean sea all around and the famous Salt pans, even you can enjoy the sunset ever evening.
Marsalforn is a Gozitan Fishing village, with an attractive promenade, shops,diving centres, waterfront restaurants and a small sandy beach
There is a direct bus link with Victoria all year round. This service is frequent in summer.The trip take about seven minutes.
Car parking on street
Check in 15.00pm
Check out 9.30 am
Payment by cash on arrival day
Please inform about arrival time View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>