Swiss Hostal Martinik

8.7
Fabulous 888 Total Reviews

11th Jul 2018
6.0

Location is great but the beds were really uncomfortable

• tjbodge1482
  • England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018
7.7

Really nice staff and good security but only a few toilets and the Wi-Fi was worse than the free city wifi in Bogota

6th Jul 2018
8.0

Hostel is okey. It’s cheap and nice place to relax. I had a single room, but be aware that there no windows in the room. Breakfast is just bread and jam.

22nd Jun 2018

Very chill hostel

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2018

As a solo traveller from Asia I feel safe and happy in Martinik, the staff are nice and helpful:) location wise it is generally walkable to everywhere especially las aguas station, the walk is about 10 mins downhill then up slightly. This is useful if you want to save money when going to zipaquira and/or airport! Or even Chapinero area! And the pizza place the hostel recommend is AWESOME! But the portion is really big for an Asian like me... so if can share it

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2018

Wonderful atmosphere, great staff, lovely people, perfect location. Couldn’t recommend it higher.

• Philippines, Male, 41+
4th Jun 2018
6.9

My rating was just an impression based on an overnight stay. I arranged for a single bed room not really expecting much except for a security for my things when I am away for walk. The lock of the room, however, is made of two small hooks through wich you hinge your padlock. I worried all the time I was out if my valuables would be safe.

• leoluvart9629
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2018

Fantastic place to stay at, very helpful stuff, lots of good space to chill, clean and comfortable, very safe you can leave anything laying around and hours later will still be there! I’m coming back!

• England, Male, 18-24
30th May 2018

The receptionist was absolutely outstanding. She was very welcoming and gave us a map and directions upon arrival. The kitchen was decent and it is very well located.

• pvanhumbeck5295
  • Canada, Female, 41+
29th May 2018

I was delighted with this hostel! The decor is funky which I loved and was so pleased that it had many areas in which to relax. There were opportunities to mix with the other travellers and much information was available on what there is to see and do in Bogota. I especially appreciated a scale so I could weigh my luggage before heading for the airport! The currency is confusing in Colombia and I appreciated the help in being able to sort that out! Very friendly and helpful staff.

×