Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Space abounds in the city centre hotel forming a part of a traditional tenement block, which features five exceptionally spacious bedrooms, three modern/designer bathrooms and a large spacious living room. Also there is a CCTV Recording in the common areas of the hotel for safety and security.
Location can't be beaten - Syozant Lauriston Central ApartHotel is within easy walking distance to all the major attractions including Edinburgh Castle, Prince Street shopping, Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Grassmarket, Old Town area, top theatres (including the Edinburgh International Festival Theatre), world class museums and art galleries etc. Also surrounded by full of great pubs, coffee houses, boutique shops, gymnasiums, cinema complexes and restaurants.
Syozant Lauriston Central ApartHotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 - 23:00
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
After a reservation is confirmed, hotel will contact the guest to obtain the CVV code to pre-authorize the card.
Guest must provide a valid phone number and e-mail id and access details will be sent to the e-mail id before the stay.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 09:00 - 18:00.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>