Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Mellow Monkey is foreign owned and has a service reputation that is second to none. When you step into our Mellow courtyard to when you exit our doors, our aim is to make this your 'home away from home'. We look after and treat everyone as equal, whether you are staying in one of our dorm rooms or in private accommodation, we want you all to be part of our family. Travelling alone? well, there will always be a family member to have a drink and a chat with. Maybe, sit in on one of our movie nights or share a cooked meal with fellow travelers. Arriving in a group, now you're all part of our extended family. Beer pong tournament anyone? how about a National Park tour? maybe drinks at our basement bar? we have options for everyone! The Mellow has tons of common space, a super chilled sun terrace, lounge facilities with movie projector and a basement bar offering awesome smoothies and beverages.
Now we have your attention, we must get to know our surroundings? Travelling friends, we are not in the old town! Yes... a highly rated hostel not in the city center.
The Mellow has the Adriatic coastline on it's doorstep, only 150 meters away to take a dip in the sea. We are located in a charming community of Zadar, just a few steps from the main bus station and near some of the best daytime bars, cliff jumping spots and waterfront locations our city has to offer. We are a mere 20-25 minute (beautiful) walk outside of the city walls, 15 minutes by local transport and only 5-10 minutes on one of our rental bikes.
It is crucial for us that you understand our location before you book. We occasionally receive imperfect ratings for our location and more often than not from someone has not read our bio. We hope, like us, that when you book you will enjoy staying close to the main bus station which is situated only a few minutes walk away from the Mellow Monkey. Our safe neighborhood offers a scenic Kolovare promenade walk to town and the best swimming areas are only minutes away. Nothing Zadar has to offer is out of the Mellow's reach!
Some other Mellow Monkey facilities to relish; our gorgeous bathrooms with individual boilers offering hot water showers. The Mellow rooms have air conditioners in every room for the summer along with heaters for those out of season months, along with comfortable double mattress's, top sheets and blankets. We know our area is very safe but we offer a secure hostel with door coded entrance to our private courtyard and lockers in every dorm room. The Mellow reception offers tours to the National Parks and Islands, we have laundry service, free beach towels, free morning coffee or tea along with other affordable facilities and discounted meal nights. We offer free guests computers with free access to WIFI in every corner of our hostel to help you keep in touch with your other family and friends from around the world!
SEVERAL ITEMS TO NOTE:
* We are not in the Old Town; we are close to the main bus station and able to offer you many of the facilities noted above for this very reason.
* We have a basement bar that can get noisy at times but this is regulated by us.
* Croatian government tourist tax (10 Kuna per person per night) is not included in your price and applies to everyone on arrival at the hostel.
We are a hostel that offers fun and excitement as well as mellowed relaxation and home away from home vibes. Come see for yourselves! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>