TRIBE THEORY - For Startups & Entrepreneurs

Superb 99 Total Reviews

• radhika_patel228520
  • England, Female, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

My boyfriend and I visited Singapore for a few days and stayed at Tribe Theory. The location is fantastic for seeing the city, close to China Town the MTR and siteseeing bus stops! Restaurants and shops near by also. We stayed in a private room with two pods. Room was clean and comfy and the aircon worked well. All the staff were really friendly! Only downside was that there was a lack of supplies on the breakfast table sometimes - maybe it should be topped up regularly or checked?

4th Oct 2018

Excellent concept. Met a bunch of other digital nomads and the owner as well

• sarahrovang8960
  • USA, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2018

My husband and I were in Singapore for two nights on a long layover, and Tribe Theory was a fine choice with great location. We stayed in one of the private rooms, which was comfortable and relatively quiet. The door lock on our room was broken (which the staff warned us about, apparently the work of an over-zealous former guest), but seemed to still be functional enough for our quick stay. Nice atmosphere and good communal spaces; great food in close walking distance.

• bergmanmichael7279
  • Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Sep 2018

Staying at Tribal Theory is not just a hospitality experience, it a is a community making journey. Great place to have conversations, network for connections, get inspired for ideas and just chill with other entrepreneurs and innovators. This is as good as it gets in terms of a stay with purpose. Highly recommended if you like to think and operate outside the box. Not for you if you want six kinds of bread rolls at breakfast and soft sleepers and bath robes...

27th Aug 2018

A very cool space with lots of places to hang out and do work. I like that the bunk beds have their own cubbies and shades so you can have your own privacy.

25th Aug 2018

Facilities are All good ,clean and location is closer to Chinatown ,just a bit noisy at late night from outside on Saturdays,the hostel lays in the end of a bar street ,overall everything’s good

• maryantonette_ramos7580
  • Philippines, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2018

We booked the private room for two and we enjoyed our stay. This hostel is so pretty! The shared bathrooms are clean. Breakfast options include bread, cereals, strawberry jam (tastes good!), tea, coffee, and orange juice. You can get these anytime you want, even at night! 😁 They allowed us to leave our things after checking out so we could explore more of the city hassle-free before heading back to Manila. Highly recommended!

20th Aug 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at Tribe Theory. The staff were very accommodating and let me leave my suitcase after I checked out {as well as shower!}. The air conditioning was really good in the rooms. It did get a bit stuffy because they didn't open the windows, but overall not much to complain about. The shower/bathroom is located on the first floor so I had to walk downstairs and bring all my stuff with me. And its co-ed. Massage chair and free breakfast -highlights!

14th Aug 2018

Very solid. Not as active as I would have liked but maybe I was there at a slow time. Staff were incredible and the massage chair was a nice bonus.

• bernardkauffman90
  • USA, Male, 25-30
13th Aug 2018

Pros: five minute walk from MRT, clean and safe facility, staff encourages networking with other guests and are great to talk to, the hostel cares about its mission of connecting young entrepreneurs so you meet great people and have deep conversations. Cons: I was upset that I brought a towel and flip flops only to find out that the hostel already provided them? The A/C in the dorm was pretty chilly if you spend time outside of your bed? You have to reach to find things to complain about here.

×