Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Tubus, is located near central railway station and two metro station ( Marjanishvili and Station square), There are lots of restaurans where you can enjoy one of the worlds best kitchens such as Barbarestan and Shemoihede Genacvale. The hostel is located in a very popular area for guests of Tbilisi, there are many bars restaurants and shops of local designers, an Ice-cream shop called Luka Polare an Italian ice cream best choice during hot Tbilisi summer.
Tubus Hostel offers a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and luggage storage for guests. There are 2 separate bedrooms, one mixed dormitory for 12 guests and the other for 4 guests.
TUBUS Hostel Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00
Check out before 12:00
Reception 10.00 to 23.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included.
No pets allowed. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>