Taichung Love House

• joycehonuo7513
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2018
5.1

-Address given in hostel world and owner is different. Had difficulties in finding. -owner do not communicate through whatapps, only communicate by “WeChat” or “line”. So insisted me to download then tell me the address despite me calling and the taxi driver to speak. - it wasn’t stated that the house was in 3 level! And I Got to carry my luggage up! -check out time in hostel world was 12 but he say 11. - is quite far in from market and dark to walk in the night However, place was clean.

• nathacharukorntanasuk40
  • Thailand, Female, 41+
10th Apr 2018

Taichung Love House is nice and clean, It’s perfect for the budget.

×