Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tam Coc Homestay operational from 2/2015, it has welcomed hundreds of tourists visited this homestay, decorated with natural materials, the rooms have thatched roofs, closet, balcony, window overlooking the fields and mountains limestones . The rooms have a private bathroom and toiletries free, it will give you an airy atmosphere, quiet and enjoyable experience.
In the every sunset, you can lie on the hammock,and you drop feeling into the natural , It's great is not it ? In addition, you will be arranged for free parking.
The friendly staff at 'Tam Coc Homestay' work 24/24 can assist guests with luggage service, laundry and ironing. A shuttle service can also be arranged upon request from customer.
From 'Tam Coc Homestay', tourists go to Tam Coc wharf is 1km ,Bich Dong Pagoda is 2.5km, Hang Mua (Dancing Cave) is 2 km, Thai Vi Temple is 1.5km,Trang An is 7km, Bai Dinh pagoda is 20km.
You have Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the 'Tam Coc Homestay', where diners can enjoy Vietnam foods, Asian foods and Western foods. In here, We can also arrange the romantic party.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).3 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
3).Check in from 11am-8pm and check out before 11am. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>