Tasso Hostel

Fabulous 1132 Total Reviews

• panettas1618
31st Oct 2018
7.7

This hostel was nice for the price. The bed was a little uncomfortable and it could have been cleaner, but it was fine.

28th Oct 2018

The best hostel ever!

• lexisue7768
20th Oct 2018
5.7

The hostel itself was clean but I was not impressed with the rest. My friend & I chose to stay here because we needed an inexpensive place to stay for one night to sleep off jet lag and be relatively close to SMN station. We barely slept that night because of a DJ event that was going on in the hostel. We were on the TOP floor & could hear the music & people outside side in the yard loud & clear until about 2AM & our room was filled with the fumes of cigarettes from them. Breakfast was not great

19th Oct 2018
4.3

I was very unpleased with my stay here. I ended up booking a hotel for the second night. The pictures are not accurate whatsoever. The room felt like a prison cell and there was blood on the curtains. When I arrived, there was no one at reception, it was nearly 2am, as my flight had been delayed. There was a very loud party going on in the main room. After I stood with all of my luggage for 20 min, someone finally helped me. The area was mediocre at best. Would not recommend this place AT ALL.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
15th Oct 2018

Good location, a few miles away from the storic centre, so it was easy for us to find where to park the car (a big car parking in a sqare, just one block away). The overall staying was really good, with all mentioned amenities and a helpful staff. It even has a bar and they gift us a couple of drinks!

15th Oct 2018

Nice, quiet hostel! The showers are the kind where you push the button, they spray for about 8 seconds then go off, so that’s annoying but other than that we enjoyed our stay! Big kitchen, super nice and helpful staff! And our 6 person bed were NOT bunk beds which was amazing! Would definitely recommend. Yummy crossiants for breakfast with yogurt and cereal & coffee!

• USA, Female, 41+
7th Oct 2018

Tasso was one of the very best hostels I have ever stayed at. I would give it an A+. Walk-able to everything and a extremely great place to come home to after a day discovering Florence. Especially loved the outdoor patio area!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
6th Oct 2018

I have stayed for 5 nights at Tasso Hostel. It was a bit far from the train station but in a very safe area where you could find easily a bar, grocery store or restaurant. I have really appreciated the fact that i could make my laundry the first day i've arrived after a week in Sorrento! The lounge atmosphere is magic in this old theater! It was the most beautiful place where you could relax at the bar when you are too tired to go out in the evening. The breakfast is included and is very good!

• Latvia, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Oct 2018
7.4

Should be provided blankets. It was really uncomfortable during the night.

1st Oct 2018

Tasso is not a "Hostel" ... It is a "Home". It is undoubtedly the best hostel in Florence. - it is half the price of anything in the center - it is in the coolest neighborhood - it has a speak-easy feel to it - with parties and movies 3-4 nights a week where the "locals" show up. The owners & staff are so cool - you want to ditch your old family and have them adopt you ... The only decision you need to make is whether to take a dorm bed or a private room - ! ..Stay for a week if u can.

×