Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
I am Jun from South Korea and my Naxi wife, Christin, from Shangri-La – we would like to welcome you to our Hostel, Tavern 47. I met my wife when I was backpacking in Yunnan 10 years ago and we fell in love.
Open throughout the year, Tavern 47 Hostel is a traditional wooden Tibetan house, full of character and charm. Affordable, cosy atmosphere , clean, comfortable and with 24 hour hot water, our Hostel is ideally located on a quiet street, only 120m or so from the main square of Shangri-La Old Town.
All beds come with electric blanket and a comfortable mattress to ensure a good night’s sleep as well as individual bedside lamps, power sockets and lockers. Private rooms are also supplied with a kettle. En suite rooms with attached bathroom benefit from a supply of complimentary toiletries.
Relax and make new friends around the communal wood-burning fire place.
In addition to providing a knowledgeable and conscientious travel service, a laundry service (up to 6kg) for as little as 15 Yuan, guests can enjoy anything from authentic, fresh Korean and Chinese Naxi food to arguably Shangri-La’s best Yak Burger from our extensive international food and drink menu.
We very much look forward to seeing you in Shangri-La! View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>