Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The hostel has a cancellation policy of 7 days for group bookings. To cancel your reservation or any particular night from the booking, please contact the Front Desk at least 7 days prior to arrival (the latest until 12pm the previous day). If the reservation is not canceled in advance, it will be seen as a “No Show” and your credit card will be charged the first night’s total charge. If the reservation is not amended (abbreviated) 7 days prior to check in, at arrival the whole length of the original booking will be charged, as it is not possible to shorten the booking when checking in.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Tourist Tax in Split is 8 kn per person, per night. This charge will be added to the total charge upon arrival!
VAT of 10% for overnight stay and 25% for other products and services is included in the price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
As we are no party hostel, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party trips will not be accepted. If the group ignores this house rule, the hostel keeps the right to reject the check in and the booking will be seen as a 'No Show' (plese see the Cancellation Policy).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>