Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This area is budget friendly, and safe to foreign travelers. We are in a gated compound, we have 24/7 security, and a reliable roster of staff that can cater to your every need.Our hostel is close enough to all diving schools, restaurants, bars and malls. But secluded enough so you can have a beautiful sleep at night. We currently only have one dormitory that's equipped with a fan. Each guest gets their own personal locker. We also have a data center so they can use the WiFi or watch some TV. We have a restaurant that can provide you with good food with reasonable prices. We hope you enjoy Moalboal and all it has to offer as well.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception hours: 08:00 to 17:30
Payment method: cash on arrival or Paypal in advance.
Breakfast not included.
Curfew until 01:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 8 years of age.
Non smoking but have a smoking area. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>