Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy a delicious meal at our restaurant while overlooking the beautiful sunset or enjoy one of our many tropical drinks. Visit our wine cellar and choose from a selection of our fine aroma of wines.
St.Vincent and the Grenadines- Union Island offers many interesting sights and thing to do on the Island. Come visit us and explore the beautiful grenadines from our clear skies and beautiful beach there are so much to explore on our little paradise.
All our cottages have a private seating area overlooking the pool or the sea.
Tenuta Chatham Bay Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception: 8am to 9pm, after that we have security with reception capacity.
Unfortunately, we are not set up for special needs person. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>