Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Far enough from the crowds, but still close to the attraction, such as Khaosan Road 2 minutes by walk, 20 minutes by taxi to MBK. Thai cozy house takes a new approach to budget accommodation. A family runs Hotel with the services you would expect in a hotel!!
We offer fifty-three clean, comfortable rooms and very quiet room. All rooms have WIFI, air- conditioner, Private Bathroom, etc. (All facilities)
Single, double, twin or triple bed are available to suit your needs with standard and deluxe type which the differences between these two types are the deluxe one have more slightly in space and also have window while all facilities are the same for both of them. Besides, we also provide Thai and international restaurant, tailors and a Spa retreat (Nattasha Spa).
From Thai cozy house, you can easily get to many important places within few minutes; banks, exchange currency , police station, hospitals, phamacies(drugstores), etc. And also some of Thailand's leading tourist attractions are within around ten-minute walk such as The Grand Palace and The Emerald Buddha (Wat Prakaew) , Wat Pho, The National Library, Thammasat University Library, International Art Museum and Sanam Luang ( The King's Park ).
Cancellations more than 3 days prior to arrival - No Charge
Cancellations less than 3 days prior to arrival and No Shows - 1 night charge.
Extra bed 500 /night/person. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Flexible NRR
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>