Thailandwow Hostel

• henrymac658
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th Oct 2018
8.0

Our stay here was very nice! It’s definjtely a no-frills place (no air conditioning, no privacy curtains, bunks are close together), but it’s a good value for the money. Location is good, walking distance to everywhere in Old City. The host, Khai, is very accommodating and always available. We booked scooters through him, which were a blast! I’d reccomend this play for someone who’s looking to save $$$ on accommodation but still have a solid spot to sleep.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Oct 2018

Extremely helpful and friendly staff. The place was very clean and you could tell he took pride in it. More of a walk to the busier end of town than the last hostel we stayed in, but this wasnt really a problem as its a nice walk through town.

2nd Oct 2018

I had a wonderful stay at Thailandwow. Everything was perfect for me. Khan and Ying are lovely people and so helpful. I will most certainly come back the next time I'm in Chiang Mai. Thank you for everything! Lots of love.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018

Khai was very helpful, giving me directions to many places and allowing me to change my schedule because of my visa problem. The place was very quiet though while I was there, maybe it was low season, but I still met a couple other travelers. The staff also invited me to their home cooked dinner which was very nice of them. The food they made was really good. Great value if you need a short stay.

• Slovenia, Couple, 25-30
30th Sep 2018

Really nice and helpful staff and superb cleanliness.

• chaders101431
  • England, Male, 25-30
23rd Aug 2018

Super friendly staff, always smiling, they even cooked us a free meal which was beyond delicious. Very chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Not a party hostel. Location was perfect for myself. Close to the nightlife and night market. Only complaint was my bedroom door not locking but they had lockers to compensate. Great value for money.

• emilydcohen953190
  • USA, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2018
6.9

Not the hostels fault but there were only 2 other guests staying there so the vibe was kind of weird. Mai wouldn’t let us check in even though our beds were ready and when it was check in time he told us we needed to shower before he would check us in even though there wasn’t a good place to open our bags. He was very rude when it became apparent we didn’t want to book anything through his agency and during the day he was always asleep on the floor. All around weird and we switched hostels.

• carlhastings646283
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2018

Great place for atmosphere and good times, Khai makes you welcome as if you're one of his family. Clean, comfy and all the facilities you'll need

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2018

Was meant to stay for one night and have ended up extending for 3! Khai is amazing n helpful with tours n bookings, really makes you feel like home with his family dinner and general hospitality :) highly recommend, really good vibe and everything you’d expect from a hostel tbh!! will definitely be back!

• noemimarieschneider3060
  • Austria, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2018

Had a wonderful stay at thailandwow! The people and atmosphere were nice, location is great as you can basically walk everywhere by foot and Khai is the best, he made our stay so enjoyable, giving us tips and recommendations and creating an overall great experience!

×