Thailandwow

9.0
Superb 791 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th May 2018

Loved my stay here. Common room is so chill, easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Kai is also very sweet and always helpful. Air con works in rooms but is shut off during the day so make sure if you stay here you have other places to be during the hot days to cool you down. Would definitely stay here again :)

• olliepj583
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Apr 2018

very friendly and helpful staff, cooked a dinner for us one night, good atmosphere, walking distance to everywhere, clean rooms and bathroom, fan room was very very hot, only small lockers not enough to fit my bag in, good value for money

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Apr 2018

Fabulous hostel! Khai will work hard to make sure you have the best stay in Chiang Mai, he is full of information and is always around to offer help. The showers are GREAT, hot or cold and always powerful! (Beds are ok too). A really chilled out and friendly vibe with a nice sociable common area out front. The whole hostel is clean, and there are a few different rooms you can choose from. Location is great, especially if you want to hang out in the park, just a 2 min walk away.

Thanks for your nice review and for your kindness. Regards, K.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2018

Khai is amazing. He made this hostel and Chiang Mai feel like home for me. He knows everything and will book anything for you and it is guaranteed to be the best. He was so patient with me when I checked in without my atm card to pay and then had to give my passport for a couple days for the Myanmar visa, so really had nothing to guarantee myself. He was so trusting and trustworthy and I will tell everyone who asks to stay here and will definitely be back!

Thanks for your nice review lady, you know you have a home in Chiang Mai. I miss you and I give you a big hug, K.

6th Apr 2018

I absolutely loved this hostel. Khai and Ying are amazing, and I met so many other travellers while here solo. There is a great lounging area that makes it easy to meet people, and the hostel is kept very clean. I stayed here for 6 nights and would stay here again if I’m ever back in Chiang Mai!

Thanks lady, you are always welcome to visit us for staying or for parties. See you soon, big hug, K.

2nd Apr 2018

Loved the atmosphere here: comfortable chill space and met lots of cool people! Appreciated the privacy curtains and having the option to get food at the hostel (passion fruit shake, YUM). I also am grateful for the hostel’s commitment to a better world, by encouraging guests to keep lights and fans off when leaving the spaces. A free water refill station would be a great addition (help limit the use of plastic)!

Thanks for share your kind thoughts about environment, everyone have to help our world. Thanks for have stayed with us, you know you have a home here in Chiang Mai. Big hug, K.

• Christhealpaca
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Apr 2018

Nice place, clean and comfortable. The owner is a nice bloke and knows the area like the back of his hand. The Pad Thai was great too.

Thanks, I am always available to give suggestion about Chiang Mai! Next time I can teach you my grandmother secret recipe! Kindly, K.

• keanasalva
  • Ireland, Couple, 18-24
27th Mar 2018

Absolutely loved this hostel! Khai goes above and beyond to help you out. And he is such a kind and loving person who makes the effort with all of his guests. We stayed here twice, returned after staying 4 nights in Pai. Clean rooms, comfy beds, hot showers. We felt like Home here. Breakfast and coffee is really good, you have to pay but it’s really cheap. We would definitely stay here again!!

Thanks Keana I will be happy to receive you back! See you next time!

• amayaskelton9790
  • France, Couple, 18-24
26th Mar 2018
7.1

most hostels make their living selling tourist attractions. We stayed only one night here. The rooms are stuffy/ packed with as many bunk beds as possible. The hostels is very clean. The (lovely) cleaning ladies clean a few times a day not just the standard once. It’s kind of chilled out but then again you can’t use the outdoor/tent area after 10pm which i’m sure there is a reason for as it faces the street. For us the big drawback was that you have to PAy to use the kitchen.

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry if your experience wasn't as good as you wish. We try our best to make happy our customers and we will take your review into consideration for the future. Kindly, K.

• TheSwedishChef
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2018

Absolutely the best place to stay in Chiang Mai. Khai is the best host.

Thank you very much for your super comment! Hope you stay well, K.

×