Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- cancellation 46 and more days before arrival - 15% cancellation
- cancellation 31 - 45 days before arrival - 25% cancellation fee
- cancellation 16 - 30 days before arrival - 50% cancellation fee
- cancellation 0 - 15 days before arrival - 100% cancellation fee
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms offer views of the greenery and the sports complex of the dormitory, the Jarov district and the Zidovske Pece Park. From the upper floors there is a view of the whole of Prague, including the Old Town. The center of Prague is easily accessible by tram lines.
The Strazni tram stop is just 200 meters from the building. The sports complex is in close proximity to the building and offers a wide range of sports activities.
Thaler Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash(only in CZK), credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
No pets allowed. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>