The 3 Ducks Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels

Fabulous 5016 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Nov 2018
6.6

We’ve been all over Europe and these are the rudest staff we’ve ever dealt with. Would not give us the time of day and very condescending. Will book anywhere but here next time

• rosiemycat7791
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2018

Overall, I enjoyed my stay here. The location wasn't as central as I had hoped, but it was close to a metro stop. Additionally, I agree with others who said that though the bar is nice enough, it is not conducive to meeting new people. The staff/bartenders just sit behind the counter and don't play games/trivia that would help people meet like I have experienced at other hostels. The only people I met were in my room. The facilities are very nice though--the bathroom especially was super nice.

• andunn1653
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Nov 2018
5.4

It was impossible to sleep at night due to the noise at the bar. The beds were very rickety and made lots of noise when anyone moved. The two bathrooms were nice.

6th Nov 2018

He WiFi was atrociously slow. They told me it was because of all the people on it. Well then please get better WiFi. Otherwise a nice little hostel and bar combo. Excellent location, right next to Felix Faure station. If they fix the WiFi, I’d go back again.

• Guatemala, Couple, 25-30
5th Nov 2018
6.9

Really close to a bus station and the Eiffel Tower, comfortable beds. Unfortunately the staff was extremely rude, when we ask for help to the reception and management they were unhelpful. The hostel is okay but we were very disappointed with their poor costumer service

• iriswangxinyue1218
  • China, Female, 18-24
3rd Nov 2018

awesome place

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2018
7.1

I think this is a good place if you want to stay here for a few of nights. The staff some days where really nice &other days acted weird. The outside patio area was very loud. They say it gets quite at 10:00pm but it's more like 10:40pm. The rooms are really small but were decently clean. Breakfast is really good! The location is not that good but the trains/buses in Paris is phenomenal so it's whatever. It was expensive but Paris is expensive so it's understandable.Overall this hostel is good!

• JorgeySilva
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
28th Oct 2018

I spent 3 days, Bed was clean and confortable, facilities were good, Nice breakfast and nice environment at nights, Wifi was slow sometimes but overall a good experience. Cmon is Paris.

• delaneyswalker7017
  • USA, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018

Alessondra was amazing!!!!!! Really tried to accomodate us and helped my friends and I stay in the same room! Great customer service, super helpful and polite!

25th Oct 2018

The staff were super friendly and helpful! It’s close to the metro with easy access to all the sights in Paris. Out of all the hostels I’ve stayed in Paris, this would have to be my favorite:)

×