The Backpack Cape Town

Awesome place to stay!

• georgelepp4069
  • England, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2018

The backpack is perfectly located for a balance between peace and quiet whilst within walking distance of Longstreet and many other nice bars and restaurants. The private rooms are beautiful with air conditioning and daily cleaning services. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Czech Republic, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2018

I loved atmosphere of that hostel. If you want to meet people, it really is the best place.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
1st May 2018

A really stylish and awesome backpackers right in the heart of Cape Town. Close to all tourist attractions, clean, spacious, great food, amazing staff... what more can I say! TOP CLASS!!!

• vincent-claes5253
  • Belgium, Male, 18-24
24th Apr 2018

The Backpack is one of the best places I've ever stayed in. Apart from the friendly staff, ideal location, nice activities and everyting else that is related to service and facilities, this hostel distuingishes itself from any other by the community feeling. As a solotraveller, I found it very easy to meet new people in The Backpack. Another important thing that makes this hostel different from any other place is the community work they do in the neighbourhood. I highly recommend The Backpack!

Thank you so much for your kind words and hope that you will be back soon for more fun! Kind regards The Backpack Team

• sbi7ms14185
  • England, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2018

I loved my room, it was clean, cosy, comfy, had a big storage locker and had plenty of sockets. The layout of the hostel is unique and despite having my dorm to myself, i met plenty of people at breakfast or in the evenings chilling out. The bathrooms are clean and the staff are all friendly and can help you with anything. The location was ideal, easy to walk into town to get to the City Siteseeing stops. Great view of Table Mountain from there too! Will definitely be back/recommend to friends!

Wow thank you for your great review - we are pleased you had a good time at our hostel and enjoyed your room and all the social aspects. We would be happy to have you and/or your friends return. Kind regards The Backpack Team

• chandlerscull9111
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2018

Lovely hostel in a great location! Plus, the cats are a wonderful perk.

21st Apr 2018

I've really enjoyed my stay at The BackPack. A good base to explore Cape Town and surrounds.

And we enjoyed having you to stay. Thank you so much The Backpack Team

• andrewjstjohn5642
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2018

Great Hostel, highly recommend it!

Thank you for staying with us we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. The Backpack Team

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2018

Loved my stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms I stayed were lovely and the breakfast is great. Will definitely stay here again if I go back to Cape Town

We hope it won't be an if but a when! thank you for choosing to stay with us see you back in Cape Town its just one of those cities that you can't stay away from! the backpack team

×