Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our beds all have privacy screens and utility panels. The bathrooms are pampering. All public areas and dorms enjoy air-conditioning and floor heating in the winter.
The communal area on the ground floor hosts a small bar which offers local pastries, snacks and craft drinks. We offer a fresh pastry and coffee breakfast upon order. The Bee Hostel has a 24 hours reception service.
The hostel team is ready at all times to assist with booking activities and services.
The Bee Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 7% city tax + € 3.- tourism fee per person per night
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 eur per person per stay
Breakfast not included - 5 eur per person per day.
24 hours reception.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>