The Beehive

Superb 357 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 357 Total Reviews

9th Jul 2018

Great stay at the BeeHive! Welcoming environment, friendly staff, good location near train station, clean facilities (female dorm), and wonderful pasta making class. Would definitely recommend and stay again!

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2018

Lovely hostel located close to the station! The rooms were super clean and I slept so well during my stay there. Highly recommend it to all.

• amiraahyeesima1970
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2018

I loved staying at the beehive! It was clean, relaxing, friendly and the staff were amazing definitely would recommend it! 😁

• louisefrost09027456
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2018

Absolutely love the beehive. Second time staying here, and recommend it to all my friends. Thank you so much for such a fantastic stay and a very special thank you to the cook on Tuesday evening- the food was delicious!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Jun 2018

This hostel was conveniently located near the train station/metro station. It was extremely clean and I never had to wait to use one of the bathrooms/showers. While I stayed there, there were several families staying with children and grandparents. It was silent after 9 pm. If you are looking for a family friendly hostel, this is a great option. If you are looking to hang out at the end of the day and have a beer with other people you meet in the hostel, this might not be the best option.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

Had a great time in Beehive. Staffs are really nice, bathrooms were cleaned. I loved it!

12th Jun 2018

Great location, very close to city center. Close to the termini train station which was a plus for me after 12+ hours of travel. Cute little cafes very clean rooms and bathrooms. I felt comfortable there. The neighborhood is pretty relaxed which is nice but still close enough to the busier areas. Great restaurants and bars in the neighborhood.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2018

I got robbed out the front on this hostel on my way to the train station at 6am, they have no one at reception during this time so I was unable to get any help!! The area is not very safe, I knew this before staying there, so you’d think they’d have 24 hr reception... Other than that it was a nice hostel, clean and good common areas.

• macksbackpack
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
8th Jun 2018
7.7

We enjoyed our stay here. Not in the best part of town, but you wouldn't know it because it feels secluded from all the mess near Termini Station. A lot of other hostels in the same area. We actually stayed in another location before relocating to Beehive for our last night in Rome. It was definitely a step up from our previous accommodation. Decent value. Clean and comfy. Quiet and secure.

I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us! There are a lot of wonderful businesses and things to see in our neighborhood, but with only one night, I'm afraid you didn't get a chance to see or experience any of it. Next time you're in Rome, and if you stay with us again, I'd be very happy to take you on an orientation tour of the neighborhood to show you what's around here.

• USA, Couple, 41+
27th May 2018

The Beehive has always been my preferred choice of stay when in Rome. Amenities are plentiful; staff is always helpful and courteous and it has a wonderful mix of accommodation options for the single and family traveler. Nearness to all forms of urban travel means is a real plus and it is an excellent respite to relax, mix with others in comfortable social settings while feeling at home and secure. Can’t recommend enough and I have.

×