The Beehive

Great rooms, friendly staff and amazing food! 10/10

• izzyverwolf8367
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
12th Oct 2018

Very chill, super nice staff, loved our stay

11th Oct 2018

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Plenty of shared bathrooms to use. The cafe makes excellent breakfast. The staff is very nice and helpful. Beds are comfortable and the place is very clean.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Sep 2018

Fantastic location and wonderful rooms. Plenty of facilities for all the guests and the staff were great. Yuli was amazing and so helpful with any questions.

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018

I felt more like agueat of the family than staying at a hostel, it was wonderful - the hosts, Steve and Linda were great, really friendly and welcoming, and the rest of the staff were every bit as great. The food was lovely, the room was spotless and the location was really convenient too!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2018

I loved the beehive - one of the best hostels I stayed in. I felt safe, had friendly dorm-mates, the owners were very welcoming and approachable, the location was great, and facilities were perfect. I already recommended this hostel to a friend who stayed there soon after me. I would stay again.

• kylle1
  • Australia, All Female Group, 41+
11th Sep 2018

The staff really couldn't do enough for us, there was a problem with the shower head which we didn't complained about but it got fixed non the less, breakfast was the best, so close to the station yet quiet, can't wait to spend another night there on our way through

7th Sep 2018

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in. Very clean, great facilities, safe. They also have an free app for your phone that has amazing recommendations for food and activities. No free breakfast and social atmosphere is not great, but I had awesome people in my dorm room and so it all worked out. Will definitely stay here on my next visit to Rome.

• rachael6659
  • USA, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2018

The Beehive hostel is a great place to stay. It’s continently locates right next to Termini station, so it’s very easy to get anywhere in town. The staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Steve even located a towel I left after my stay there ended but I was still in Rome. The breakfast at the hostel is also delicious and reasonably priced.

23rd Aug 2018

My stay at the beehive was nice. Check in was easy and staff was friendly and helpful. Although people mention the area being “rough”, I didn’t feel unsafe. They make sure the rooms are secure. The atmosphere is quiet. I had a room in the sweets, which is in a different building and was empty a majority of the time. I enjoy quiet hostels but a sense of community was lacking. They also advertise daily breakfast, but when i went, within the time, there was no breakfast served. Still a great stay!

Hi Lauren. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay and we're glad you had a good time. The cafe is open every day from 7:30 to 10:30 and was definitely open during your stay, so I don't know what you mean by your comment. August is considered a very slow month in Rome so the floor you were on (which is in the same building but has its own separate entrance from our reception) was pretty quiet. However, on Thursday we did a pasta making class. On Friday we had a communal dinner, and on Saturday we had drinks in the garden - all things that I don't think you participated in. We do our best to create atmosphere and the opportunity to socialize, but it's up to guests to actually be social to benefit from it.

×