Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Breakfast and Dinner can be provided for Group bookings but this will incur an extra cost to be arranged with the Hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the heart of the fabulous Bluestack Mountains and surrounded by unspoilt countryside just waiting to be explored, you may even encounter the wildlife such as Deer, Pheasants and Rabbits. PLEASE NOTE: Our hostel is situated in a rural area, approx. 4 miles from the nearest shop
The Bluestack Centre Hostel incorporates a luxury 28 bed hostel, complete with Private Room, Dormitory accommodation and an en-suite special needs room, ideal for wheelchair users. Guests can relax and unwind in the TV lounge and fully equipped self-catering kitchen provided for their comfort. Internet access is also available.PLEASE NOTE: As we are in a rural area our internet is not as strong as in the town.
Among the facilities we have on offer are a new Children's Playground, Asto Turf, Tennis & basketball courts. Laundry service and towel hire service available. Some concessions are available for large groups and catering can be arranged for visiting groups with pre booking.
Also available at the Centre there’s indoor bowls, bingo and dance classes.
The Bluestack Centre is a 2 minute walk from O’Neills Pub where guests can enjoy the Ceol, Craic & Cainte – Gaelige for Music, Fun & Singing!
Activites nearby include
The Bluestack Centre policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from
12noon - 9.00pm Monday - Friday
4.00pm - 9.00pm Saturday.
Saturday & Sunday - please ring the mobile number provided on your confirmation email in advance to let us know your arrival time.
Strictly no hostel check-in's after 9.00pm.
Please let us know your ETA in advance of your arrival to ensure there is someone here to welcome you. PLEASE NOTE: NO check in after 9pm, If you arrive after this time you may not be able to check in and you will have to find alternative accommodation at your own expense.
Check out before 10:00am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Our Hostel is self catering with the nearest shops and restaurants approx. 8kms away so we would advise our guests to purchase provisions before coming to the Hostel. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>