Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Damage deposit. 250 euro
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located next to Bundoran boatquay. Near start of beautiful west end sea cliff walk. Guests can easily walk to sea with surfboard or sea kayak. Boat Sea fishing can be arranged at boat quay.
Roughy walk can be accessed in town. This brings you to Tullan strand. A 2 mile long beach. Bundoran has many bars and restaurants. Many bars have live music and An adventure park with fun rides and amusements. Water world is a family friendly indoor water park located in the town. Seaweed baths beside that.
Large area outside for bbq and relax enjoy the views. Comfortable sitting area inside. Breakfast room/kitchen. Plenty of Free parking. Come and stay you’re going to love it.
The Boathouse Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:30 to 19:30 .
Check out before 11:30 .
Reception: 09:00 - 19.30.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>