The Bristol Wing

Superb 448 Total Reviews

• hamletavenge500
  • Northern Ireland, Male, 41+
4th Oct 2018

Well what can I say but a night in the cop-shop? It was groovy. Pretty unique experience, great facilities, well connected to the Bristol cultural underground. It's a hit with me and I'll be back. Recommended.

3rd Oct 2018

Who knew spending the night in an ex-police station could be so comfy? I would definitely recommend this hostel, because the management are very committed to having a positive ethical impact, the vibe is great and the breakfast is endless.

• michaellaffan4747
  • England, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2018

So much fun... no complaints whatsoever... easy recommendation!

30th Sep 2018

Since I have tried 4 different hostels in Bristol in 7 days, I can safely assure you The Bristol Wing is the best. Spotless clean, comfortable beds with curtains for more privacy, great decoration, right in the heart of Bristol city centre, and amazing shower rooms. This place is a gem. If you’re looking for an affordable stay that still feels royal, the Bristol Wing is your only goto. Oh, and the staff are the nicest people :)

• joeholder165933
30th Sep 2018

Great place, very clean, 100% amazing value for money.

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Sep 2018

Good value for the money: central location, spacious lounge with kitchen, clean spacious toilets with a shower (2 for 3 dorms). Between bunk beds is app. 1 meter to get into but well equipped. However, after checking out early in the morning an email came later on that I didn't return my key card and I was charged extra 5£. Im pretty sure I did return it but don't know whether it can be proved. 5£ is not a lot but I really don't like this in principle and don't think Im going to stay again.

• ellierylands7994
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Sep 2018

can’t get over how good this hostel is! everything you would get from a hotel but for a fraction of the price. staff were helpful (let us back into the room at 4am when we forgot key) lovely decor and spacious rooms. only stayed the one night so didn’t use all facilities. only improvement would be a large mirror in the room.

• ollystark1239363
21st Sep 2018
6.0

No staff on reception any of the times I went there Somebody was in my allocated bunk and the bed I had to then move to had not been cleaned wrappers on shelf etc

20th Sep 2018

Loved the Bristol Wing! I was so sad to leave and change hostels because a group scheduled a private booking towards the end of my time in Bristol. It was quiet, free laundry, easy to cook in the kitchen, great staff, great chill spaces, I really can't say enough good things about Bristol Wing. The only downside I found was that there was always a line for the showers, so you had to plan that carefully.

• ollipekkaaho5992
  • Finland, Male, 31-40
20th Sep 2018

All good. Everything nice and clean. Good location. Lovely stay.

×