The Bristol Wing

Superb 258 Total Reviews

• secretstratosphere4663
  • England, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2018

Great hostel, very fresh new and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful and I had a great stay. My only issue was the lack of available bathroom facilities in the morning!

• judithludwig9070
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2018

We had a very nice stay at BristolWing and I would recomend the hostel very much. Thank you!

• England, Female, 41+
20th Apr 2018

My stay was changed due to unforeseen circumstances. Instead i stayed at Kyle Blue in the harbor. This was a boat reformed and was brilliant. I will definitely recommend this place and may be check out the Bristol wing in the future, I was looking forward to my stay as it looked really good on the website.

• maaddie_moore948
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2018

Great central location, although obviously not great if you wanted to park. Really clean facilities and comfy beds! Definitely would recommend as it’s great value for money

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2018

Great location and really helpful staff

• willymacc8124
  • England, Male, 41+
14th Apr 2018

Beyond reproach. Book it!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2018

Great hostel, highly recommend. Clean, comfy and safe with modern fit out.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2018

Would definitely recommend this hostel. Firstly, Bristol is a great city! Travelled from Birmingham (UK) to Bristol with my friend for a short weekend break away and this hostel was conveniently located and very central, clean and seemed to have a nice atmosphere. The hostel was also very safe, key card needed to get into all the rooms etc. My only qualm would be that our beds were taken on our second night and our stuff had been moved off of them, which was annoying.

• tomas835731
  • Spain, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2018

The hotel is such amazing and cozy. It's a renewed building with a modern style. Personally, I really liked the common room because there were plenty of board games, the kitchen had many seats and there was free coffee and tea. On the other hand, the staff were so friendly and attentive , my room was cleaned and the bed was more than comfortable. As for the duvet, it was huge and I couldn't have a cold.

6th Apr 2018

I was initially skeptical of staying in the city of Bristol in the first place. I didn't know anything about the place and was a little worried it'd be boring. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I began to discover what the area had to offer. I had a good time there, and staying in the Bristol Wing was part of that experience. The location is fantastic and the building is really quite nice. Overall I'd say that I am very likely to recommend this hostel in the future.

×