Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Late cancellation or No Show the property will charge 50% of the total booking amount.
one week prior to arrival day free cancellation
Additional Terms and Conditions
The property will pre-authorise the card provided of 50% of the total booking amount.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Crystal Lodge Hotel is e located in Thornton Heath.Our Location makes us very easy to reach, Thornton Heath train station is only 3 minute walk up the road with easy access to Central London means you can reach Victoria Station in less than 15 minutes. Gatwick airport can easily be accessed within 30 minutes.
Crystal Lodge Hotel offers a wide range of services and facilities to make your stay more enjoyable; Tea and Coffee making facilities, Colour Television in all rooms, Continental Breakfast from 7:30am - 8:30am, We have on site car parking secured with 24 hours CCTV surveillence, Free Wi-Fi access, Croydon Town Center only 5 minutes away, Thornton Heath train station only 3 minute walk, Local Mini-Cab services, Home Office 8 minutes away, En-suite rooms available, Housekeeping from 7 am to 2 pm, All types of rooms are available ( single-double-Triple-Family), Rooms on the ground floor with wooden flooring are available for those they can not walk up stairs.
The Crystal Lodge Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 24 hours.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>