The Dearly Koh Tao Hostel

9.5
Superb 486 Total Reviews

5th Oct 2018
6.0

The hostel it self is very beautiful, but the bad location just not worth it. It is not located nearby anything that is worth doing. The atmosphere is not a backpack atmosphere at all, was despondent by my stay

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2018

I enjoyed this hostel so much I actually extended my stay. The staff are so lovely and helpful, and get involved with activities. The free beach crawl is great and I met loads of really nice people. We ended up hanging out for the rest of our stay. It is low season so be prepared for things to be a bit quiet. I stayed in the female only dorm and it was spacious and clean. The aircon gets switched off in the day but that's ok. Breakfast was ok, I've had better. Would defo stay again!

• India, Female, 25-30
26th Sep 2018

I was in thailand for 8 days and this was my best stay. Starting from place, staff, food, people..everything was just perfect. They have a beach crawl every week and luckily I was a part of it. It was totally worth it and fun. It’s a good place for solo travellers as its gives you your space alongwith the great vibes! I would totally recommend to book this place if you ever visit kohtao!

• lindarebello247547
  • India, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Sep 2018

The staff were very professional and helpful. We enjoyed talking to them about local attractions near the hostel. They gave us good tips as well. They serve an amazing breakfast that includes a few Thai items as well. The toilets and the rooms are super clean and tidy. We loved the artwork and the overall ambience of the space. One grievance would be that the bed (especially the top one) was very noisy and would wake others up whenever you move. So you have to try really hard to be quiet.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2018

A fantastic experience! The staff is very helpful, very clean and quiet! Knowledgeable about various activities and helpful to arrange taxis and activities! I would definitely return! :)

20th Sep 2018

Great place! I like it a lot! Staff friendly, the accommodations are really nice! I will be back soon.

20th Sep 2018

Amazing hostel. The rooms are very nice, pool is beautiful, and the staff is wonderful. The outing we went on was amazing! It’s also located right next to the best food on the island (Treehouse Cafe).

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2018

I had an amazing time at this hostel. The facilities were well beyond my expectation but the staff are by far the biggest credit to the hostel. All of the staff, from the kitchen staff to the receptionists made my stay effortless. They were helpful, well informed and attentive at all times. I couldn't be happier with my stay here that I ended up extending my stay on multiple occasions. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Koh Tao.

13th Sep 2018

This hostel has nice, new and modern facilities complete with a pool in the back, a common area game room, and a beautiful view of the mountains from the rooftop. There is free breakfast with pancakes and fruit, and the staff is very kind and helpful. If you decide to take an early ferry back off of the island, they offer early morning taxi services which were cheaper than the taxi we found to the hostel. They also offer rental bikes and mopeds, and free beach gear to borrow (snorkels etc).

• marta_taba3022
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
11th Sep 2018

I loved this place!! The pool is really nice, bathrooms are clean and the breakfast is delicious. The staff is super nice too, they organized a snorkeling trip very cheap. And they let me took a shower before I had to leave and after the check out. I would totally recommend it to anybody traveling to Koh Tao, also the location is very convenient.

×