The Dublin Central Hostel

• sahmars3442
  • Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
12th Oct 2018
7.4

Value for money. Clean. Nice staff. Location could be better, but what can you do. Can’t have it all.

• kmduce4793
  • England, Male, 25-30
11th Oct 2018
6.9

Great location. Comfortable enough. Decent price. Could just be a little bit cleaner. Would probably stay here again with a group of friends!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
4.0

I would not stay at this hostel again. My flight was arrived close to their 11:30 curfew and I asked if someone could please be there to let me in, and they refused to work with me. After practically sprinting through the airport to get a taxi, I arrived just under the wire and was let in. I was shown a room that was uncomfortable and run down, and the walls were so thin I could hear every time someone walked the halls. For the money, find a different hostel, this one is not worth it.

• clairenorley1931
  • England, Female, 41+
28th Sep 2018

Stayed for three days with my husband. We found the hostel very quiet and in a great location. No problems or issues. Thanks😎

• ryanwilks968688
  • England, Couple, 18-24
27th Sep 2018
7.7

Good location. Shower was a little dirty. Walls and ceilings very thin could hear everything. Bed was very comfy. cheap and cheerful did the job for a city break. Location very good.

• philippa_brandon9327
  • England, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2018

Lovely stay at the Dublin central. Good location, lovely staff and we had a great little private room. Would stay again :)

• megmac953723
  • England, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2018
7.1

This was a great value for money and I would recommend for price and ease. However, the toilet in our private room did not from the moment we got to the hostel meaning we had to manually flush the toilet by filling up the bin with water. I reported this issue straight away, they kept us out of the loop, offered not solution, even a small compensation or change of room would of been appreciated

24th Sep 2018

Patricia, working at reception was great! She helped me book my day trips and tickets. We had a private 3 bed ensuite that was very clean.

• joannemcphil5202
  • USA, Female, 31-40
21st Sep 2018
6.3

Overall nice place, the room was mostly clean, there were a few items left behind from a previous guest, and the ceiling of the shower was a little mouldy, it was a little noisy during the early hours of one of the morning of our stay, a group heading to the airport and saying their goodbyes on the landing. Also the kitchen opened late the first morning of our stay, we were hoping to grab a quick cup of tea before we had to leave to catch a tour bus at 8 but couldn't. Overall an ok stay.

• claramoussa6566
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2018
7.4

Lovely stay. The morning we arrived however no staff were at the reception for at least 2-3 hours and no breakfast as stated. After raising this issue the next morning someone was on and we had breakfast. Otherwise clean and nice dorms.

×