Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set on the outskirts of Kampot you can leave your worries behind. You will be welcomed as family by our staff with a home from home feel where you are able to mix with locals, expats and travelers alike. It is a place to share stories and make friends over delicious cocktails or freshly made smoothies... the choice is yours.
Our hostel boasts beautiful lush green gardens filled with bamboo, palm and banana trees to a backdrop of mountains. It really is a perfect paradise to relax in; with our comfy chairs or up in our tree-house - it's away from all hustle and bustle. However, should you want to explore further, it is perfect for hiring a bike or scooter and taking a trip through the countryside, a short walk through the jungle to the unspoiled, beautiful waterfall near by.
As we are only 3.8km from the centre of Kampot it also allows you to head in to town to explore more without having to go too far, or enjoy a Saturday sociable shindig with us with local DJ's, you really are getting the best of both worlds.
Each of our bungalows, dorms and 'family' rooms have their own en-suite bathroom, great WIFI connection and comfortable beds that will allow for a peaceful nights sleep to the sound of the countryside.
Here at The Easy Panda we serve Western and traditional Khmer dishes that are made with locally sourced and fresh ingredients, packed full of flavour, whether it's a taste from home you are wanting or daring to tantalise your taste-buds to traditional local flavours, there really is a great choice and something for everyone!
You'll never want to leave. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>