The Hat Madrid

Superb 3775 Total Reviews

• mmfaliano288
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

My stay was excellent. The location of the Hat is less than a one minute walk away from Plaza Mayor, which was amazing because walking around on the hot Madrid streets isn’t always the best. The Hat even has locks for sell at a cheap price if you’ve forgotten to bring one because they provide individual cubbies for your stuff. I recommend a stay here because they even give you complementary drinks, excursions, and you can pay for meals and bar crawls too for a good price.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

Great location and friendly staff! The room I stayed in was very spacious and clean. Definitely recommend.

8th Jul 2018

The Hat Madrid was so clean, well put together, and had such a good atmosphere. The staff were so kind and wonderful, (shout-out to Tania!) their free walking tour was extensive and helped me find some friends since I’m solo traveling, and their free social events at nights were a blast and a half. Beds are very solid and have an individual outlet for each bed along with a little nest to put your stuff in inside. Bathrooms were very clean and I would recommend to everyone staying in Madrid.

• julia11229869651
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

The Hat is hands down the best hostel or hotel I've ever stayed in. Not only were the facilities excellent, the beds comfy, the location superb, the rooms clean, the workers went above and beyond for me by upgrading my room free of charge without hesitation. I would not hesitate booking at the Hat again, it made for the perfect stay in Madrid!

• maijarode2012
  • Latvia, Female, 31-40
7th Jul 2018

Best hostel ever🤩Thank tou guys for your hospitality, care and love!! If I go to Madrid again- will definately stay at yours again!❤️ Staff is the best I have ever met in the service are- Tania, Pat and Steve- you are the best! Also the guy- tall, dark hair very handsome and kind- the one who was serving a sangria and tapas to the quests on eve of 7th of July! I send my love and best wishes to all of you! All my compliments to the owners! 120% statisfaction🤩 Maya from Latvia

• edgarpayano945
  • USA, Male, 31-40
6th Jul 2018

The Hat should be called a hotel and not a hostel. The decor and amenities are top natch! The staff is friendly and helpful especially Patricia (Pati) and Steve (Thank you for everything, you were amazing, MAGNÍFICOS! If I ever return to Madrid, I would definitely stay at The Hat.

• salaszeduardo19673
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

I had a great stay , I loved the showers. Met some cool people there. Def wish I had stayed there a couple more nights. I say you should go ahead and book your stay here. The search for a place to stay is over

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018
7.4

Great location, comfortable beds and very clean facilities. The kitchen isn’t very well equipped (no stove, proper utensils) and the rooftop terrace is open to the public so there’s always a lot of people around. Unfortunately our shower leaked all over the bathroom floor and the toilet seat was completely broken. There were also multiple young school groups staying which created a weird vibe amongst the guests. Some of the female staff were really rude and didn’t help us with questions.

• mrromero1016487
  • USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Jul 2018

I was on vacation in Spain for 3 weeks. I bounced around between hostels and Air BnBs. The Hat by far was the best establishment I experienced. From the friendly staff that greeted me home after a long day to the staff that helped me wake up with a delicious breakfast. Zol is a great example of the employees wortking there. Happy, helpful and always ready to help you make your stay the best it could possibly be! The rooms, the bathrooms and the common areas are impeccably clean. The best!!!!!!!!

2nd Jul 2018

Excellent Hostel. Clean, secure, and they offer social activities like a walking tour, sangria, and pub crawl with other hostels. Centrally located close to bars, restaurants, and public transportation. Note that they charge for a towel and breakfast. Highly recommend staying here when in Madrid.

×