9.0
Superb 159 Total Reviews

• lojjy011516
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
30th Mar 2018

They are very pleased. :) If you don’t mind the size of the room, I recommend this hotel.

• asiakmba6475
  • USA, Female, 25-30
31st Dec 2017

I love this place! I will be staying here every time I visit NYC. I would recommend some earplugs. The rooms are smaller and the doors are closer in proximity. This means you may be woken up but a door closing from another room throughout the night. No fault of the hotel.

• kathrynjacksonnc3789
  • USA, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2017

Super cool historic hotel with private "cabins" built for sailors and large, clean shared restrooms at the end of the hall. All 100% great except for a little bit of noise from the bar? club? downstairs. But it was Saturday night, and I didn't have any problem falling asleep. The air conditioner almost drowned it out. Great staff, great location.

2nd Nov 2017

Loved my stay at The Jane! It's a very romantic portal back in time. My single cabin was cozy and comfortable. The hotel breathes fresh air through windows that open! Time has stopped in the most fascinating ballroom. Great building but its the fine service from the friendly staff that made my at The Jane so enjoyable! Everyone from the front desk, to the bellmen, to the barman, to housekeeping staff even the engineer I needed early Sunday morning made me feel welcome. Can't wait to go back!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Nov 2017
6.9

Great area but was very noisy at night, with lots of slamming doors.

×