The Loft Boutique Hostel Paris by Hiphophostels

Fabulous 2767 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2767 Total Reviews

6th Nov 2018

Clean, space in the bedroom,big bathroom, good service, very nice staff.

23rd Oct 2018

Very friendly staff. Simple hostel in a decent neighborhood.

• mapplebyksu90
  • USA, Male, 25-30
22nd Oct 2018

Modern, very clean, friendly staff. Pretty quiet in the bar area at night so not great to meet others. Located a bit off from the main tourist attractions and unfortunately didn’t have too much time to explore the neighborhood.

Hello, thank you for your review! You stayed only 1 night with us and you booked a single room, so lamentably it was not the best option to meet people. Next time, book a bed in a dorm and come to one of our event, it will be much easier :) The Loft team

• murilocfc3726
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2018

friendly staff, great bathroom, room with several outlets. one of the best I've ever been to.

• whitneygreer278259
  • USA, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
9th Oct 2018

Really nice hostel in central Paris. Good atmosphere, and very nice and helpful staff. Good location surrounded by ethnic foods. Clean rooms and bathrooms, decent kitchen. Breakfast was a bit out of budget being €4.50, but had a decent selection from what I could see. Nice that there was a kitchen, but was a little small. Overall nice place, but couldn't stay for long because Paris is all around expensive.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
7th Oct 2018
8.0

Overall had a good time here, good location nice and close to the metro. Good kitchen facilities. Only down point, and this isn’t really the hostels fault though they could’ve done something to prevent this from happening in the first place, was that I was in a 8 bed dorm and the other 7 people were a large group of friends together. They came in to the room very late each night and talked to the early hours of the morning, waking me up. Splitting the group up may have prevented this.

• itzeldon
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
7th Oct 2018

Great staff; clean facilities; my only con was the location, not the best sorroundings but there was never a incident.

• mittal18sanchit9518
  • India, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
4.9

Really bad property, charged double from me even after I had made the full payment to hostel world. I was told that I need to pay again else I can not check in. The person at the reception cheated me and my friends. Will definitely not recommend this property to any Traveller.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your advise. We want to clarify that we didn't charge you twice. We had made a pre-authorization before your arrival. This means that we had blocked the amount for the first night for the two of you until the day of your check in. This is our usual procedure with reservations made through HostelWorld. However, that money was NOT charged, we unblocked it right after your check in and it went automatically back into your account. If you need any other kind of assistance, let us know. Our staff is available 24/7 to answer your questions about the payment by email/phone. Regards, The Loft Team

• markwiggyrandell8146
  • England, Male, 41+
24th Sep 2018

An enjoyable stay. Will sure to stay again

23rd Sep 2018

everything was great, staff really nice and helpful.

Thank you very much!! Hope to see you next time you come to Paris:) Regards, The Loft Team

×