The Magic Wave

8.5
Fabulous 198 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2018

I had a wonderful time in this place ! The staff was always there for me when I needed it, and they were really friendly! It is located next to everything, near the beach and there is a great pool. I will come back soon!

• rocker-gillie017707
  • Malta, Female, 25-30
21st Feb 2018
7.1

Wish there were more attractions around

• florian2180
  • Scotland, Male, 25-30
16th Feb 2018

Wonderful Place !!! Everything was amazing !!! The breakfast, nice swimming pool, very good matrasses, clean in the room and outdoor, the staff and the owners (always smiling and redy to give you all the best tips to discover phangan), the crepes of 'piloo', the parties with ''real DJ's'' (every friday night and sunday afternoon), the pizza's, the puppies,the hammock, the darts, the other guests ! Thanks for this stay !

Thank you 1000 times !

10th Feb 2018
4.6

found the staff difficult to deal with, almost as I was inconveniencing them with my questions, I was told to get my passport back the day before checking out early, but I tried twice and had to hunt someone down to get it. The owner when around was alright. It’s not in the owners control but the access roads you need to take to get there are sketchy at night as there’s limited lights in places and scooters with no lights on flying by. Really liked the pool/hammock area and the dogs.

Dear A. Sorry to ear that, nice staff and friendly warm welcome / vibe is usually our top quality... again sorry about this feeling you felt. In regards of the new way, we ordered solar lightsto enlight all the way the next month ;) Thanks for your stay.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2018

Amazing place ! Great staff and owners ! Good food and perfect location... They are also making parties and warm up with real good international dJ's...but also very relax hostel out of those times, i definitely recommand and will come again.

• degreiffmiguel2461
  • Colombia, Male, 18-24
3rd Nov 2017
3.4

The worst hostel that i have been, dirty, i was there for 2 days and the bathroom was horrible since I arrived and was the same since I left! No recommend

As guest we put to you and your friends a rating equal to a big 0/0/0/0/0/0/0 ... And you know what we gonna do? As you, we give you a bad rating without explanations ;)... If i was you, at least i would try to justify and explain to the world why not come here (in this hell) and this cotation. Maybe you had to choose better friends to go in holidays...but putting a joke like that because you was frustrated of your travel (again i repeat...if you don't want rain and you want to enjoy the real party Koh Phangan...don't come when it's rainy season...but i know you like cheap prices...that's a choice). People like you, we don't need it at our place, so hasta la vista and good luck in your life ;) ...And please don' t recommend our place to the people you know, thank you so much !

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Nov 2017

Me and my 2 friends LOVED staying at The Magic Wave! The couple that run this hostel are really nice and welcoming, and Florian had the best taste in music so our pre drinking before the parties was always amazing. The food on the menu is brought in from elsewhere, which isn't a bad thing at all because they know the best places to eat and basically bring it right to you in the comfort of the hostel. I definitely recommend staying here. Everything you need!

Tank you L. and thanks for the compliment about music...always a pleasure ;)...we got now for the new season an exceptional DJ from ibiza...people who want to enjoy good music, here is the place ! Thank you again !

• Belgium, Couple, 31-40
24th Oct 2017

AMAZING!! Nice Staff, Nicely located, nice pool the rooms are what we expected, I can add the owners to my friends, they are good helpful and lovely people. If you look for a nice place to stay you can definitely book at the Magic Wave!! I'll be back!

• England, Male, 31-40
23rd Oct 2017

Awesome place to stay in Koh Phangan. The owners, Alice and Flo, were very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean, the pool is great. The beach is close. There is a 7eleven nearby (500m). Laundry just across the entry of the Magic wave. Unfortunately, it wasn't a fullmoonparty during my stay but you can count on Alice and Flo to set the atmosphere on fire with good music, nice activites to do, ... I definitely recommend that places ! Good Value for money ;)

Thank you O, was really a pleasure to get you here, funny times and memories...next time be careful with the motorbike ;)

×