Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
21 day cancellation policy for all groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Traditionally decorated rooms at the Mariner Motor Lodge feature cable TV and a table with chairs. Selected rooms overlook the outdoor pool. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
The Mariner Motor Lodge is the closest hotel to Cape Cod's Sea Gull Beach and the green fairways of Bayberry Hills Golf Course. An easy walk to excellent restaurants, shopping and amusements. Take a short drive to Hyannis and Barnstable Harbor which offer whale watching tours, fishing excursions, and boat trips to the historic islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
Mariner Motor Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 11.70% will be added.
Front Desk is open 24 hours.
Age restriction: 20 years and above.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wake-up calls
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>