The Nature Lodge

• louisa_dacosta8412
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2018
5.7

Although the staff was very nice, including fake smiling etc, I was really shocked by the lack of cleanliness at this place. There were rat feces on the bed and an ant problem in the bathroom. I asked to change rooms, which was then granted. They then put me in an more expensive room, but the bed was not made and also here, lots of rat feces on the bed. I decided to sleep on a side table (cleaner than the bed) and in the morning found rat feces and a tiny pool of pee next to my table!

24th Apr 2018

Amazing place all around, just a bit far away from town and the food in the restaurant is a little overpriced.

×