The One Way

Fabulous 26 Total Reviews

• atempleton39394705
  • USA, Male, 18-24
24th Oct 2018

The One Way hostel is absolutely amazing! The atmosphere that Alex provides at his hostel is awesome. The space is very inviting and it's just a very relaxed at home type feeling. The dormitory is very nice, clean sheets, air-con, hot shower, etc. Anyway I highly recommend this hostel it's very close to the full moon party if that's what you are here for and Alex is the best hostel owner I've met to date!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
23rd Oct 2018

One of my favourite hostels. Alex, the guy who works here, was brilliant, always happy to help. It’s a proper ‘typical’ hostel experience. The rooms are a bit cramped and basic but that only adds for the atmosphere for me. It’s a very social and fun hostel and you will get to know everyone whilst you’re here, especially for full moon. If you’re after a luxury hostel then don’t stay here, but if you’re looking for a nice social atmosphere for a good price then this is for you!

• bimratchanee7879
  • Thailand, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2018

Amazing cozy place ...I was really feel home ❤️,friendly and helpful staff 👍I think this place is the best place to stay since I been many places so far💕and for sure if I get the chance for my next trip I will stay here again...

• heatherwhincup537
  • England, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2018
6.3

Was told it was overbooked by hostel world so they happily put us up on the floor in the spare room and made sure we had what we needed to be comfortable! However this didn’t include the air con we paid for when booking this hostel. We were asked for 1000 baht deposit which we had to chase up on our leaving day and collect from them at the port as they were not in the hostel at 12pm (even though check out is supposed to be 11am).

• Canadian
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
26th Jun 2018

Stayed here with 3 of my friends. Came for the full moon party. Alex the owner and his girlfriend were amazing hosts! The rooms are great because the AC works really well and there are no windows so you can sleep in all you want after the full moon party. We partied hard at the one way,and had a great group! -The Canadians

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2018

The one way is perfect for full moon parties If it’s your first stop in Thailand it will be basic, but it’s no different to any of the other islands. Alex is an absolute gem - took us to rent bikes, told us where to go on them, looked at ferries to Samui and hostels for us - he might even drive you about in his restored tuk tuk if you’re nice to him! It’s not the most secure place, and Alex and his partner are only there in the afternoons but it was exactly what we needed- thank you!

×